You know you have a special way of taking care of others—maybe you’ve been a family caregiver or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. It’s not always an easy job, but it’s one you can be proud of each and every day. Share your unique talents and experiences to help seniors stay independent at home, living the full life we all want to live.
What's in it for you?
- You’ll develop new skills and career experience. (No medical skills or prior experience required.)
- Ongoing comprehensive training will teach you to be a trusted member of the #1 company in the non-medical home care industry.
- You’ll have a personally and great rewarding career, and you’ll help make a difference in someone else’s life.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules allow for balance in your work and home life.
- You’ll make new friends and meet people who truly appreciate you.If you're compassionate and want more than “just a job,” check out our employment opportunities in your area or simply send your resume to email@example.com.